PROFESSIONAL X-PRO Wide Gold Titanium replacement classic fixed blade is hypoallergenic and finely polished to 41 mm for extreme precision and versatility
• BLACK DIAMOND CARBON DLC deep tooth cutter stays cooler, rust-free and sharper longer with enhanced cutting performance and super sharp tips
• FEWER BLADE CHANGES after daily use are more convenient, time saving and preferred by pros
• FULLY ADJUSTABLE ZERO GAP for the closest cut and finish
• WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR BLADE - we recommend depending on your daily use, every 1 to 4 months for maximum performance
• BEST STORAGE FOR TRIMMER - do not wrap cord around trimmer and use blade cover lid
• HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BLADE - gently brush with maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), oil trimmer, wipe clean with a dry cloth and use blade cover for storage
BLACK DIAMOND CARBON DLC
Extremely durable, rust and corrosion impermeable, and stays sharper longer with the coolest operation.
Offers hypoallergenic properties that are ideal for sensitive skin, easy to sanitize, and perfect all-around hair cutting.
Premium quality Japanese Stainless-Steel is super strong and durable for maximum performance while being the most cost effective.
To align your blades, make sure that the movable top blade does not extend over the fixed bottom blade. If not installed properly, it can snag or drag on the skin.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
We recommend regular cleaning with a blade or fade brush and a dry cloth to wipe away excess debris, or spray with a disinfectant high-grade cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth, and add a few drops of barber blade oil along the bottom of the teeth, not lower near the screw area. Maintenance kit not included.
ACHIEVE ZERO GAP
When you have the front and back blades flush. To achieve this on clippers, make sure your lever is in the shortest up position and remove the screws. Place the blade teeth where they are touching while the upper blade is slightly further than the lower blade. Don't tighten the screws to tightly, leave at medium tension so you can maneuver the blades. Once in position, finalize and tighten the screws