Gamma+ Ultimate 2.0 Black Diamond DLC Fixed Trimmer T-Blade w/ .3MM Tip (GPFUTB)
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. The Ultimate Black Diamond DLC fixed blade is ideal for effortless bulk removal. This T-blade is closest to a modified blade with a super sharp line with a .3mm tip which is perfect for thick or longer hair. The professional quality is rust and corrosion impermeable and stays sharper longer with coolest operation. This fixed blade comes assembled in the Gamma+ Evo and X-Evo models, and is compatible with all Gamma+ and StyleCraft models. This package includes just 1 blade so you are not locked into a blade combination that you do not need. Buy the exact blade you need, Gamma+ offers you to mix and match your blades as you desire.
To replace the fixed blade simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any Gamma+ or StyleCraft tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish.
How to Clean & Care for your blade:
Gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe trimmer body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
Features & Benefits:
- Capability - Fits Gamma+ & StyleCraft trimmers
- Highest quality Black Diamond Carbon blade stays cooler, rust-free, and sharper longer
- Enhanced cutting performance with super sharp tips
- Fewer blade changes after daily use are more convenient, time saving and preferred by pros
- Fully adjustable zero gap for the closest cut and finish
- When to change your blade - we recommend depending on your daily use, every 1 to 4 months for maximum performance
- Best storage for trimmer - do not wrap cord around trimmer and use blade cover lid
- How to clean your blade - gently brush with maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), oil trimmer, wipe clean with a dry cloth and use blade cover for storage
- Easy installation - This replaces the small moving cutter blade. Simply unscrew the two screws on the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with this one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on.
- Engineered & designed in the Italy